Date of birth: 02/04/1951
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
Physician, Researcher, PhD in surgery, author of a new medical scientific methodology of measurements of human bio-energy potential- “Energockopie of man”. Lately I’ve been doing theory and practice of thermopunctur diagnostics and treatment, R&D of a new devices and technologies for early diagnostics and prevention of diseases, non invasive monitoring of sugar blood level in diabetes and obesity condition, Diagnostic and treatment of hormonal disorders. Author of 18 national and foreign patents.
1968-1974-Perm State Medical Institute / diploma in practical surgery
1976- 6 months of specialization in traumatology. Diploma of surgeon- traumatologist.
1977-1979-Post – graduate clinical ordinate for surgery in LIETIN .
1983-1986 – aspirant for surgery in LIETIN
1980- Diploma of a doctor of acupuncturist and TCM
1985- Diploma of medical diagnostic methods research.
1986-PhD. Dissertation on arterial surgery at Military medical Academy of St. Petersburg
1988- Diploma of General practitioner physician
1996- Diploma of Expert DFM and SIT Medicine (Grieshaber Akademie, Firm Vega, Germany).
2009- certificate physician –researcher (UK)
from 2003 to now – founder and CEO of Med Вyte Ltd, venture company in Russia (St. Petersburg)
2009-2012- Medical Director of research in the field of “Energockopie of man” in Russia with the support of the Foundation Charles Wolfson (UK).
2005-2009 – founders and Medical Director of “Sanet BV” in Holland
1996-2000 – founder and Medical Director of “Energoskopia HmbH”, Essen, Germany.
1985-2003 – assistant professor of functional diagnostics department LIETIN
1979-1985 – Chief of surgery department of LIETIN Clinic in St.Petersburg
1977-1979- Post graduate clinical ordinate for surgery in LIETIN .
1974-1977 – Surgeon at Kungur State Hospital, Perm region
reflexotherapy and acupuncture, scientific research, patent science (I can apply for a patent), surgery (PhD for vascular surgery), traumatology, functional diagnostics of the body with the help of various instruments, electronics and radio engineering-like hobbies, electrical engineering and circuitry
Field of research
Initially acupuncture was my hobby, but in 1990 I created the first patented device for the quantitative assessment of bioenergy acupuncture channels based on modified test AKABANE, who had great scientific and commercial success. To improve the methods of diagnosis and treatment we began to assemble the database for a different disease, which revealed great benefits of this technology and to create a common theory and rules for the assessment of bioenergetics of the organism. Based on these data, in 1997 in Germany was published in my first monograph which marked the beginning of a new scientific direction in medicine “Energoskopia of man”. On the basis of mathematical analysis was able to build a conceptual bridge between Western and Eastern Chinese medicine. Subsequently, this trend was more development in 2 monographs published in Russia and England. Currently, this technology is protected by 18 patents, created over 10 versions of the devices for diagnosis and treatment. These devices and methods are used for early diagnosis and monitoring of patients with diabetes, in sports medicine, for the control of female health, fitness and a healthy lifestyle. Now we are launching the manufacture of the first individual miniature device in Hong Kong. It allows to assessing the state of bio energy of the body via a Smartphone with the expectation of individual data on the server.
English upper intermediate
Honors and Awards
In 2009 I have received a gold medal in the USA and 2 silver medals in Russia for the best development in the field of telemedicine for monitoring patients with diabetes.
More than 50 publications.
Recent international publications:
52. Muzhikov, V.; Vershinina, E.; Belenky, V.; Muzhikov, R. Significant Heat Sensitivity Increase Detected in Various Types of Diabetes Mellitus Patients by Akabane Test for Use of Management of Diabetic Patients 1. Acupuncture and Electro-Therapeutics Research. Vol. 41, pp 1 – 19, 2016. https://yadi.sk/d/OE8pHr1preA
53. Muzhikov, V.; Vershinina, E.; Belenky, V.; Muzhikov, R. Comparative Assessment of the Heart’s Functioning by Using the Akabane Test and Classical Methods of Instrumental Examination Journal of Acupuncture and Meridian Studies, 10 (2017) pp. 171-179. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jams.2017.01.005
54. Valery Muzhikov1*, Elena Vershinina2, Ruslan Muzhikov3 System of Thermopuncture Diagnostics and Monitoring of Patients with Type 1 Diabetes . J Altern Complement Integr Med 2017, 3: pp.2-7 DOI: 10.24966/ACIM-7562/100036
55. Valery Muzhikov, Elena Vershinina. Possibilities of the Akabane test for monitoring and correcting diabetic patients. J Diabetes Metab 2017, 8:11 (Suppl) 25th Global Diabetes Summit and Medicare Expo, December 04-05, 2017 Dubai, UAE. DOI: 10.4172/2155-6156-C1-075. ( https://www.omicsonline.org/conference-proceedings/2155-6156-C1-075-014.pdf )
56· Valery Muzhikova, , , Elena Vershininab, 1, , Vadim Belenkyc, 2, , Ruslan Muzhikovd, 3, Assessing the links between anthropometrics data and Akabane test results. Journal of Acupuncture and Meridian Studies. February 2018Volume 11, Issue 1, Pages 31–38. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jams.2018.01.001
57. Valery Muzhikov1*, Elena Vershinina2 and Ruslan Muzhikov3. Opportunities of the Akabane Test for Diagnosis and Monitoring of Patients with Type 2 Diabetes. Journal of Diabetes and Metabolism, 2018, 9:2 DOI: 10.4172/2155-6156.1000785
58. Valery Muzhikov, Elena Vershinina, Ruslan Muzhikov, Kirill Nikitin. Thermopuncture for the diagnosis, monitoring, and treatment of patients with type 2 diabetes. Journal of Acupuncture and Meridian Studies (2018), doi: 10.1016/j.jams.2018.05.004; https://www.jams-kpi.com/article/S2005-2901(17)30232-7/fulltext
59. Valery Muzhikov, Elena Vershinina, Ruslan Muzhikov, Kirill Nikitin. Structure of Interchannel and Five Primary Elements Connections According to the Test of Akabane
International Journal of Chinese Medicine
Volume 2, Issue 3, September 2018, Pages: 18-29
Received: Oct. 9, 2018; Accepted: Oct. 30, 2018; Published: Dec. 3, 2018 DOI: 10.11648/j.ijcm.20180203.12